Atlantic City Country Club
About Atlantic City Country Club
Experience a century of golf tradition at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City! Guests at Harrah’s Resort can experience golf on a course with more than 100 years of tradition at the historic Atlantic City Country Club. Here, duffers can walk in the footsteps of champions on the #1 public/daily fee golf Course in New Jersey.
The velvety fairways, spectacular banquet and wedding facilities, culinary delights, the 110-year-old Tap Room Grille and the extraordinarily accommodating staff of the legendary Atlantic City Country Club keep this long-loved tradition of excellence going strong for Harrah’s golfers.
Visit the Atlantic City Country Club homepage HERE.
- Course of the Year, National Golf Course Owners Association – New Jersey Chapter, 2010
- #1 Public Golf Course in New Jersey, Golfweek, 2010
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play, GOLF Magazine, 2008, 2009, 2010
- #32, Best Resort Courses in the Country, Golfweek, 2010
- Best Course in New Jersey, Golf Digest, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Host, Ivy League Championship Distinguished Event, 2009
- Best Sunday Brunch at the Shore, Silver Award, Press of Atlantic City, 2009
- #33, Best Resort Courses in the Country, Golfweek, 2009
- #1 Public Golf Course in New Jersey, Golfweek, 2009, 2007, 2006
- Tap Room Bar & Grille named to Top 50 19th holes in Golf, Golf Digest, 2008
- Best Sunday Brunch, AC Now, 2008